Here You Will Find….
- Build strength and function in your core and pelvic floor
- Assess post-pregnancy readiness to return to your favorite workouts
- Relieve aches and pains after pregnancy and from caring for a baby.
- Address concerns such as diastasis recti, prolapse, hip/back pain
- Progressive strength training
- Postpartum weight loss
- Time efficient workouts when you don’t have childcare or are balancing working full time
- Help you prioritize fitness needs and goals to match your time and energy
- Prepare your body for another pregnancy
Postpartum recovery is hard! You’re left with little to no energy, your pelvic floor and core are weak, you’ve just given birth and now you want to start exercising again, but where do you start?
This comprehensive guide includes everything you need to know about healing your body after pregnancy, building strength and function through exercise as well as losing weight safely during this time period.