How Can Struggles of a Fit Mom Help You During Pregnancy?
- Build strength and function in your core and pelvic floor
- Assess post-pregnancy readiness to return to your favorite workouts
- Relieve aches and pains after pregnancy and from caring for a baby.
- Address concerns such as diastasis recti, prolapse, hip/back pain
- Progressive strength training
- Postpartum weight loss
- Time efficient workouts when you don’t have childcare or are balancing working full time
- Help you prioritize fitness needs and goals to match your time and energy
- Prepare your body for another pregnancy
My Prenatal Fitness Philosophy
During my first pregnancy in 2015, I could not find the resources available to help me exercise confidently during my pregnancy.
The information that was available was vague, conflicting and society was often unsupportive.
I took my education as a Kinesiologist and studied to become a prenatal/postnatal exercise scientist to help moms like you navigate exercise and healthy living during pregnancy and postpartum.
Core and Pelvic Floor During Pregnancy
Exercise for Aches & Pains
MY FIT PREGNANCY JOURNEY (X 4)